NWA Sat Night on TBS Recap Sept 9, 1989! Only 13 minutes? Plus, we revisit Ron Wright’s USA Championship Wrestling promo from Knoxville in the Summer of 1988!
Please stay safe and healthy! If you can afford it and love what we do, please consider supporting our show by becoming a BTT Podcast Patreon Member! Also, purchase a BTT Podcast t-shirt or two from our Pro Wrestling Tees Store!
This week's Time Stamps for our NWA Saturday Night on TBS recap from September 9, 1989 review are as follows:
- Opening Shenanigans, Doc skipped the vaccine line, and it's Harper's birthday month! ( 0:01:08 )
- NEW Patreon member shoutouts! And become a Patreon member at https://www.patreon.com/BookingTheTerritory , ANNUAL MEMBERSHIPS NOW AVAILABLE. SAVE 10% WHEN SIGNING UP FOR THE YEAR RIGHT! ( 0:07:30 )
- Doc loves telling lies and Mike is drinking beer Bubba! ( 0:08:57 )
- Doc's football season ended January 3 and now he's full of excuses. And what did Harper get for Christmas? ( 0:17:09 )
- NWA Saturday Night on TBS Recap from September 9, 1989! ( 0:22:30 )
- Rolex and Rating Time or maybe not! ( 0:49:16 )
- Ron Wright's Nazi Flag Promo in Ron Fuller's USA Wrestling from the summer of 1988. ( 0:51:23 )
- Javorsky is about to crank a major one! His head coach tested positive for Covid! ( 1:16:35 )
Official BTT Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/BookingTheTerritory
BTT Facebook Group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/281458405926389/
Hooded Sweatshirts and more! https://www.teepublic.com/user/bookingtheterritory
Pay Pal: https://www.paypal.me/BTTPod
Follow us on Twitter @BT